Experienced St. Louis Attorney Protects the Rights of Injured Individuals
Dedicated advocate assists accident victims throughout Missouri
If you are injured as a result of someone else’s negligence or other harmful acts, you shouldn’t be out of pocket for your resulting financial losses. At the office of James G. Krispin, Attorney at Law, in St. Louis, Missouri, I provide skillful legal representation in personal injury, wrongful death and workers’ compensation cases. I have devoted my more than three decades in professional practice to helping my clients move forward and rebuild their lives after an accident or other injury-causing event.
Established law firm provides vigorous legal representation
The right law firm can make all the difference in recovering just monetary compensation for your losses. Injured Missouri residents who have entrusted me with their cases have found that I am:
- An aggressive litigator — I stand up staunchly against powerful insurance companies and their lawyers, always working to achieve optimal results for my clients.
- A thorough legal strategist — Each case receives my personalized attention and extensive research and preparation.
- Respected in the legal community — I am AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, a distinction is indicative of a high level of legal ability and adherence to ethical standards.
My extensive experience in state and federal courts and other dispute resolution forums gives me the in-depth legal knowledge necessary to obtain the results you deserve.
Capable attorney dedicated to making injured victims whole
With more than 30 years of experience as a trial and appellate lawyer, I bring sharp legal insights to each case I handle in these practice areas:
- Personal injury — I have a track record of significant victories in personal injury cases, helping injury victims get fair reimbursement for medical expenses, lost income, rehabilitation and pain and suffering.
- Wrongful death — I lend compassion and informed advocacy to wrongful death cases to help surviving family members recover damages on behalf of a deceased loved one and win compensation for their own losses resulting from the death.
- Workers’ compensation — I help workers disabled temporarily or permanently by work-related injuries and diseases pursue workers’ compensation I also bring Second Injury Fund claims in behalf of victims suffering injuries that worsen pre-existing disabilities.
- Dram shop litigation — I have extensive experience applying dram shop law to seek money damages from establishments that serve alcohol to visibly intoxicated individuals who then cause harm to others.
Many cases can be settled out of court. I strive to obtain optimal results through negotiation and other methods but I do not hesitate to bring cases to court when it is the best way to achieve justice for my clients. I also have a strong record of successfully arguing cases in appellate courts, including the Missouri Supreme Court.
Request a free consultation with a seasoned Missouri lawyer
At the office of James G. Krispin, Attorney at Law, in St. Louis, Missouri, I am pleased to assist clients in workers’ compensation, personal injury and wrongful death cases. Please call [In::phone] or contact me online to arrange a free initial consultation.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.